? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 25, 2009

Pop Culture Blog #2 9/25/09

Well when I got this assignment in my mind I was saying "Holy Crap this is going to be the easiest assignment I probably will get all this year :). The music I listen to is basically all genres of music because I am a part time DJ for just friends of mines at parties for fun. That well is not what the assignment to me is. So the two genres I mostly listen to in Alternative and Rock( punk and metal). The places I listen to these songs are of course the computer I am on, that's right listening to music right now while I type this blog. Also when I am traveling or just going somewhere. I listen to music with my Ipod Nano.

Well Music is SUCH a huge factor in my life. I am a musician myself I play the Alto Saxophone, so I do play alot of Jazz. There was a time in high school and this summer where I would not be seen without an earphone in my ear, even on the phone ;). Also when I when I am stressed or upset I will go and listen to my music to cool off. Before I go ranting the band that is on my mind Boys Like Girls. The reason is not that they are a really good band but that there new album that was just released is an excellent one. The specific song that I cannot get out of my head is one of the new album by Boys Like Girls is the song called Love Drunk. I bet you are thinking what is love drunk? well in my translation of the song it's about how you can love someone but you were just drunk and got sober. In doing that you realized that person is not for you. The music video I posted is the music video of Love Drunk. Also if we could have a chance to watch it has a guest star of Ashley Tisdale. The video takes place at a carnival when Ashley is goign through all these guys during the carnival. Well that's it fo this week folks will post next week when we get the assignment. Wonder what it is going to be next time? Maybe about fashion, or popular places we hangout, or finally how we use popcuture ingo to talk to friends.

Here is the link to the Love Drunk Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQUi5vWfRoY

0 comments: