? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 18, 2009

PopCulture Assignment #1


The television I have wacthed this week has been all of sports. Some examples are football, post seaon baseball, and keeping up with hockey. These really made me have a lot of mixed feelings. When I wacthed the Redskins game it made me feel wy was I even rooting for them? I was getting really into watching the game, but the thing was I was watching in order to see if they would comeback at all durign the game. Well after that I went to ESPN to watch the results for the the teams around the NFL. Then I continued to wacth the deals on the NHL( national hockey league) for the Capitals. The results and ideas coming form them were more promising than the Redskins game TT-TT. Post season baseball is the most time consuming event I ever wacth because unlike football it can be very suprising and can turn around in one seconed.

After all the sports wacthing I wacthed Animation Domination :D, which had Faamily Guy, The SImpsons, American Dad, and finally the series finale of king of the hil :(. I enjoy wacthing all of them and they were a way to make me laugh and forget about the homework I had to do.....Oh God! speaking of which I still need to do >.> So this is the end of my blog for this week. So I leave you with I am off to do the homework.

0 comments: