? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 19, 2009

Blog Assignment 10/19 MANGA!!!!!



Morning everyone,
Today is a alright, The Redskins lost :( , but on the bright side The Dodgers lost 11-0 so what now Melissa*cough* and umm other Dodgers fans!!! and The Caps won thier game!!!

So when I woke up this morning and double checking that all my homework was completed I realized that we had a blog today. Well this is weird and hopefully it's the only chance we have to do a blog on a Monady. The Materials I read are not to much of a widespread variety. I read Plays/skits (That Me and my friends write), Required material for class (Double Deuce), and Manga( anime comics). My favorite out of those 3 choices has to be..... Manga. I read a wide variety of Manga series each day. Ranging from Bleach by Tite Kubo-Naruto by Masahi Kishimoto. Manga back history is well really too long to tell you in this blog but I will give you some key points. Most of them are Fictional stories, created in Japan, and one of the best buinesses to make alot of money. I have to also pick a favorite book or anime series...... Thanks Dr.Wahl now you have to make me choose. I think it would be Bleach by Tite Kubo. It's about a boy named Ichigo Kurosaki who gains the powers of a Shinigami or in english terms a Death God. The stories main plot about a traditor in the military system called the 13th court guard squads. The goal of this tratior is to take control over the world. I like this Manga so much that I dress up as him or Cosplay that character.Another reason I like this Anime is that like most manga series they turn into series. Also I like this autohr becasue he has turn this into the 2nd most best anime in the world which is kinda of hard to do don't you think? Well I have to go but if you would like to read more about this specific manga here is the links for Wikipedia and a place where you may read the series.