? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 6, 2009

What did I eat? What did you eat? What did we all eat?

Morning guys,



Today is a nice day, but cloudy with a chance of meatballs. That's right I aw the movie, but more importantly I had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner Wednesday night. They were really good for home made ones I made for the first time. Also the main thing that I consumed was Japanese and Chinese cuisine like Gyoza, a fired dumpling, Miso soup, "Real" Ramen, Squid, frog legs, and finally Sushi.

Where did I consume all this? Well I went to a restaurant in dtss called the blue pearl. It's a nice size all you can at Japanese/ Chinese buffet with Ramen bar. Last night for dinner my lil twin bothers turned 10 yesterday. For there birthday dinner we ate Hot dogs, pasta salad, and green beans with almonds in butter sauce, oh and you cant forget the birthday cakes. That's right they each got one so double the sugar plus the 4 trash bags of candy, 1 for each of the siblings = oh my god hard sleep. *sigh*


The Twins

7 comments:

Jackie Washington said...

Awesome there is one time that I has wonton soup with my friend and his family at asian bistro.

Marvin Benavides said...

bring me some cake! LOL

Marvin Benavides said...

bring me some cake LOL

Marvin Benavides said...

bring me some cake lol

Anonymous said...

squid..yikess lol
frog legs omggg lol

Kylah Hayes said...

I jus love squid...or other words fried calamari its my favorite

Catherine Ejiogu said...

You are crazy! I couldn't eat squid or frog legs! good luck with that!